Saturday, May 31, 2008

Progress


I'm making progress with Stella Alpina, and I haven't had to undo too many mistakes. I'm paying much closer attention!

I decided to make another bookmark today to give myself a little mental break. This hand-dyed thread is from Sherry Pence aka LadyShuttleMaker. I've lost the tag and can't remember what the color is called, but it sure is pretty!

If you click on the picture to make it larger, you get a much better idea of the true color of these two pieces.

5 comments:

  1. Stella Alpina is looking especially fine. Your color choice is going to work out so well! I don't know what the bookmark thread color is either. It certainly is pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is "Rainbow Sherbert". You need to get Denise over to teach you the split ring...you are on such a roll, that would be a very natural progression.
    How do you add pictures to your blog that you can click on and supersize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your projects look very nice, there, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really amazing - I can't even imagine the amount of work and dedication it takes to finish one of these. very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!