Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tatted bookmark no. 3


I finished my third bookmark this morning on the way to Chicago. I don't get to see my husband much between Easter and Memorial Day, because he is very busy with spring plant sales. He's a tropical plant wholesaler. So, this morning when he asked me if I wanted to go with him on a delivery to Chicago and then go out for breakfast, I said yes! Since the scenery is so familiar to me, it was easy to decide to take my tatting along.

This little beauty was tatted in size 20 Tie Dye Blue from LadyShuttleMaker, using one of her beautiful ceramic shuttles. When I finish the fourth bookmark, I'll post a picture of all the bookmarks, the book, and the shuttles I used. I love having a variety of shuttles to choose from!

2 comments:

  1. I love making bookmarks - not so big and small a project and it really makes great gifts. That pattern is really nice. I have a favourite pattern and made it with all the thread stash I had, which is not much.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!