Sunday, July 27, 2008

Leftovers


Yes, I've tatted another bookmark! I really like this insertion pattern, and I had some leftover thread on two shuttles that I want to take with me to Alabama. The purple is size 10 Flora, and the pastel is size 20 Rainbow Sherbet (I think) from Sherry Pence. I wanted to see how two different sized threads would work together. I don't think I'll make a practice of combining thread sizes, but it worked for this little bookmark, and it was a good way to use up the thread on the shuttles. I only had about 3" of each thread left when I finished... just enough to hide the ends!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little bookmark! I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite kind of leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. You did well. Yes, do get those shuttles empty and packed. I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great piece to finish up the threads and with none wasted!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!