Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me? A queen? Seriously?

I've been honored, along with several others, with the title of Blog Queen by our very own Sherry Pence... LadyShuttleMaker! Thank you for the honor Sherry!

According to Sherry's blog...

The "Blog Queen" award recognizes female bloggers who are:

SEASONED: She has blogged for at least one year.

PROLIFIC: She writes several posts each month.

FUNNY: She make us smile with her witty humor.

ADDICTIVE: She keeps us coming back for more.

You may accept this award or not.
There are no rules to follow.
You may pass it on as you please.
This is just to let you know that you make my day!


You've made my day, Sherry! Now, if I can only figure out how to get that lovely crown to show up on my blog...

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It's very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane! You ARE a queen! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Diane! You really deserve the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I could have sworn I left a comment here earlier! What is wrong with that darn Blogger sometimes?

    Congratulations on your lovely award, Your Royal Bloggerness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you make my day too.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!