Friday, July 3, 2009

Finished with classes!

Well, almost! I've completed all the reading, watched all the videos, and responded to all the questions. Next week my study partner and I will get together to review our work, and then we'll send it off to be evaluated. Now I can get back to some of my projects!

While watching videos, I practiced Kumihimo, Japanese braiding, which I learned at the Downers Grove L.A.C.E. event. Using a Kumihimo disk makes the project very portable, and easy to put down if you have to take notes!


I'll have to pack a bag of supplies this morning. Dave and I are heading up to Minnesota to visit Joanne, Jan, Andrea, Jake, Lily, and Ella. I get really bored in the car if I don't have anything to do. Let me see... I really need some new dish cloths. I want to finish my Coral Reef Spinning Wheel. I could work on Yvette's beaded bag. There's that lace scarf I started last summer... I think I'll be able to stay busy!

Tuesday I'll be able to get back into my blogging routine. I have a lot of catching up to do... blogs to read, responses to make. Oh, how happy I am to be finished with those classes!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Looking forward to having you back "home" in tatland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Tatland Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cords are really cool, Diane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lovely holiday and even get to do some tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend and a safe journy. Your cords are cool! I do round braiding without the tool-alittle different but it is fun and addictive.Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an enjoyable holiday. The cords looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting cords. Glad you are back in Tat-land!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!