Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Victorian Trefoil Edging


Joanne's pink doily is on the blocking board, so I decided to try out my new Pop-A-Bobbin shuttle. If you like Aero shuttles, you'll love this little gem! It is so smooth and light weight! The edging is from Mary Konior's Tatting Patterns. Yes, I love this book! The thread was just sitting on the table next to my chair. I'm ready for spring, so the color suited my mood. It's Flora, size 20, color #228.

Did you notice the pretty red bookmark? It was a Valentine's gift from daughter Alison (Squeaky Alligator). She makes beautiful Kumihimo braids!

4 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty green for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you are enjoying working with the Pop-A-bobbin shuttle. The sun is out today so hopefully the garage will get warmer as orders are coming in fast. Love the spring coloured thread, and your a peek at your daughters bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier in the week and leaving a comment - I love your tatting - just gorgeous!
    Britt in Sunny Aus

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!