Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog Buddies, I need your help!

Dear Blog Buddies,

I cannot find where I put my blog buddy addresses. I do know they're someplace really, really safe! If you signed up for Diane's Great Hanky Challenge, would you please look at the challenge post and see if your hanky has a line through the name? If it does, the hanky is reserved for you, but I can't find your address. If the name of the hanky is missing, I have your address and your hanky is ready to be mailed. Please send me your mailing info at DianeCademartori at gmail dot com. I really appreciate your help with this!

Diane

P.S. - My apologies to Elizabeth (Group E Yellow), Isdihara (Group E Yellow), Bri's Bits (Group F Yellow), and Frivole (Group A Brown). I tried to contact each of you by replying to comments, but I think I went about it the wrong way. The hankies each of you chose were already taken. I still have the Deep Purple, Bright Green, and one of the Mother hankies left, if you are interested.

I still need addresses for:

Group D Scorpio - Beelizabeth - received, thank you!
Group E Pink M - Michelle - received, thank you!
Group F Pink Flowers - BlondEngineer - received, thank you!
Group I Pink Flowers - Sharren in Greenwood - received, thank you!
Group I Blue Flowers - Mimi - received, thank you!
Group K Yellow & White Flowers - Laivine - received, thank you!

Again, my apologies dear friends. I probably should have waited until school is out to try this, but I was so excited about sharing with you! When I find those addresses... well, I guess I'd better not make any promises!

5 comments:

  1. Ola! Diane
    amiga do coração, vim te ver e desejar que tenhas uma semana de grandes realizações
    Bjs para toda família, principalmente para o neto e vc é claro.
    c/carinho
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thank you for your generosity! I just sent my address to you. Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the last few days (or weeks maybe) of school!!!! I'm sure that you have big plans for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so generous, Diane! I can understand your excitement and wanting to do this "now".

    But... you are a tease! You make no promises, ok, just some tantalising ellipsis! I'll be checking back to see what you are up to. How are the other colour tests for the hanky edging going? I hope the mailing has not robbed you of tatting time!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!