Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Christmas Delight ~ Doodad Snowflake #2


This looks much more like a snowflake to me, and it was great fun to tat! I'm beginning to feel like a designer! ;-)

For those of you with inquiring minds, the doodads are from Fire Mountain Gems. This particular doodad is listed as a 6 petal flower, pewter component, stock #H20-9117FY. The cost is $4.31 for a package of 50, which works out to about 9 cents each. Not bad to my way of thinking!

By the way, I'm not really into pattern writing. Please feel free to enlarge the pictures and trying out the ones I have doodled. On this one, the rings attached to the flower are 4-4-4-4. Each chain is 8 ds. The thrown off rings are 2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2... for those of you who don't like to count dashes, that's 8 picots separated by 2 ds.

Whew! That was tough! I wonder if I have enough energy left to doodle another doodad snowflake tonight?

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful designer and this is a beautiful "Doodad Snowflake". Thank you for sharing the link on the doodads too. Terrific Tatting Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!