Sunday, January 20, 2013

Emptying shuttles


Today I felt the need to empty shuttles, not because I needed a shuttle... heaven knows, I probably have enough shuttles to open a shop! No, I just felt the urge to use up the bits of thread left from other projects.

These are all doodle flowers. The three that look layered, are! I decided to see if I could layer my flowers without looking at anyone's directions, and I am quite pleased with the results. I have an idea for using my little pieces of tatting, but I'll wait to see if I follow through before telling you what I'm thinking of doing.

The two bobbin shuttles are from LaCossette. The shuttle on the left is a Clover that I decorated with origami paper a couple of years ago. I'm becoming more comfortable using bobbin shuttles, but I do still love my Clovers!

2 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!