Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pineapple Parfait Cross


Pineapple Parfait is a beautiful bright yellow, although it looks more gold in this picture. I had thread left on my shuttles, and this seemed the perfect pattern for using up that thread.

I know I won't have much time for tatting this week. Daughter Carol is running a middle school drama club camp, and I'll be helping her out. She's planning a summer showcase the end of July, and I'm going to be in it! This will be my first time in a drama production. I am very excited!

7 comments:

  1. Love this pattern - it looks springy in yellow!

    You will have fun in the drama production - best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cross and a lovely color! Somehow I think you'll still get some tatting in! You are tireless in your devotion to tatting and all kinds of handicrafts and to blogging, and, of course, to your family! And you certainly have some fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color for this cross. Congratulations miss Superstar, have fun in the drama production.
    on of the words for the captcha is ethread

    ReplyDelete
  4. You not tatting - I can't believe that. I'm sure you will find a little time to "sneak it in". Have fun in the drama production.

    ReplyDelete

  5. What a pretty, sunshiny cross!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Careful, once you're bitten by that bug....
    Lovely cheerful cross!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!