Saturday, October 4, 2014

Adiratna

Elegant Tatting Gems by Jon Yusoff is one of my favorite tatting books, so opening it up to tat a snowflake was a no-brainer.


Adiratna is the first snowflake in the book. It's one I've tatted many times, and I never get tired of tatting it! It's about 3 3/4" across in size 20 Lizbeth, #185. 

With snow reported in our area this morning... I never saw any, but it was on Facebook, so it must be true ;-)... it seemed that tatting a snowflake was very appropriate!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Diane,

    This snowflake is just lovely. I can't wait to see your next project.

    Best wishes,
    Aunt Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflake, lovely colour,
    A bit early for snow hope you don't get any yet.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has some really pretty ones love her work on the patterns and you tatted this up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!