Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Calling all Tollway Tatters!

Sue Anna and I have decided that we need to start the new year off right with a Tollway Tatters meeting, so we're planning to get together this Friday, January 2. We'll meet at the Hinsdale Oasis on 294 at 10 a.m.  If you need more info and would like to join us, please email me. We always have a great time!


Today was a very busy day. Dave and I ran errands, got the oil changed on the car, and went out for a wonderful lunch. We also went to Hobby Lobby where Dave found ornaments 80% off, and I found Christmas fabric 66% off. Despite all this, I did manage to get a little done on the Jan Stawasz doily. 


I also managed to finish another scarf. I don't mind saying that scarves are much more fun when there are no deadlines involved!


6 comments:

  1. So many of you have done so much that I am worn out just watching!! :)
    Have a great day!!! Wish I could join the Tollway Tatters, but it's just not possible, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish all you Tollway Tatters weren't so far away, it always sounds like so much fun! I'll have to settle for pictures after :-)
    Deadlines can sometimes help motivate me but after, when you can just work on a project for fun, it can be so much more relaxing.
    And so the growing begins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join you but there's a big pond between us, have a great day.
    Happy new year
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories, memories! You always have a fun time - just remember to post pictures for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So admire the way you tatters travel great distances to meet each other. Ah bargains, we need pictures though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super idea that meeting!
    I wish you very happy new year for 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!