Saturday, February 28, 2015

A little Wizardry!

Today was an exciting day in our little town... the Dragon Dribblers, made up of staff members, the police chief, a fireman (and former student), and our mayor, played basketball against the Harlem Wizards. The gym was packed and we had lots of laughs. My daughter Carol scored 10 points... I'm one proud mama! ;-)


I'm almost 1/3 of the way around the Jan Stawasz Masterpiece! With any luck, I'll make it to the halfway mark by the end of the weekend.


I'm sorry for the bad pictures. Night has fallen, and unless I clear off the dining room table, which is set up for blinging shuttles, there's no good place to take a picture right now. As I thought I would, I finished the last two flowers on Renulek's Spring Doily early this morning. I'm eager to start the next round!


I also managed to work a little on my friend's throw. It is soft and thick, but I really do think this is the only one I'll ever make... unless I find that I just have to have one for myself!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun game to watch. Congrats to Carol for a great game! You are certainly doing a great job on all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Carol for a great game!
    Good tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Dragon Dribblers! I was thinking that the dragon chart I'm using doesn't have to be for socks - you could knit just one or even use it as a cross stitch chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'll have to look for a dragon chart. I think I could handle it.

      Delete
  4. Your doilies are so inspiring!! :)
    That double thick throw is going to be just what I love, but I am settling for a single thickness, but an extra large sized blanket!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!