Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Making the most of every minute


I took my tatting to school again today, and at lunch time I managed to tat a few more flowers on Renulek's Spring Doily. I'm halfway done with this round!


I didn't have as much luck working on the Jan Stawasz Masterpiece. I only managed one pattern repeat, because I kept making mistakes and having to fix them. With all the time I put in, I should have finished three pattern repeats. Oh, well! Maybe I'll get more done tomorrow.


I spent an hour working on the throw for my friend. I'm afraid an hour a day will be my limit with this. I find working with such large needles to be very hard on my hands.


My new set of headbands arrived today. I can finish one in about 15 minutes, so they're great for instant gratification!

What did you work on today? I guess I'd better start blog hopping and find out!

11 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work! And you really do accomplish so much in one day. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! That's only because I don't manage to accomplish much around the house!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I don't know how you find the time to keep so many projects going! You will soon pass me on the Stawasz doily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that, Robin, at least not at the rate of one pattern repeat per day!

      Delete
  3. With all the great looking work you have done, it makes me wonder if you sleep at night at all!!??
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much accomplished, Diane! You must have fast hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I ask where you get your headbands! I love that type.

    Well done, even 1 repeat on Jan's doily per day is a good accomplishment. No race on finishing, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I found them in bulk quantities on Amazon, individual ones at Hobby Lobby.

      Delete
  6. You are slightly ahead of me, I did today finish the 4th round on Renulks mat, just got to photo it,
    Hope you manage to get more done today.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are still making fabulous progress on so many projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only do a bit each day. And all for my quilting book which I hope to have it publish by mid-year. Plus, I'm busy with a new nephew and his siblings which include sending them and picking up from school.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!