Saturday, March 21, 2015

I forgot to take a picture!

I attended a baby shower today for one of my former students and his wife. They're expecting a girl in May, so I decided to crochet some button flowers for pastel headbands. They turned out really cute, but I forgot to take a picture! Oh, well. I guess they all look pretty much the same.


I tatted some between laundry loads and a trip to the grocery store. I'm almost half way around!


My loom was calling today, and I was really in the mood to work with really bright colors. Can you tell? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I love both items and the colors are great, those headbands are so very popular with babies now a days more than I have seen in I don't know how long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily is still looking wonderful!! :)
    Bright colors are a need from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!