Thursday, March 30, 2017

Rainy day

I usually get a lot of reading done on rainy days, but today was a tatting day!


I started the day with an Ice Drop, of course! My friend Denise and I went shopping yesterday, and we found some great beads on the clearance wall at Hobby Lobby. I especially liked the colorful little beads that I put on the outside edge of this Ice Drop. The thread is size 20 Flora #216.


The rest of the day was spent finishing round 7 of Renulek's Wiosna 2017. It's now 10 1/4" in diameter. I really am enjoying tatting this doily!

4 comments:

  1. My Heavens that doily is gorgeous. I am always amazed at what some thread and a shuttle can become in the hands of a tatting expert. Love your daily Ice Drops too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Ice Drop!! :)
    Your doily is excellence!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doily is looking beautiful
    Another lovely ice drop

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!