Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy International Tatting Day!

Did you celebrate? Did you tat in public? Did you eat chocolate?

I did tat, although not in public, and I had some wonderful dark chocolate!


I used up the last of my bargain beads from Hobby Lobby. They remind me of the Dots candy strips we used to eat as kids. Do you remember them? Long strips of paper with little colored dots on them?


I uncovered a little dish of crackled glass gems that seemed like the perfect companion to these little beads.


I then moved on to a strand of sale beads, not quite as good a deal as the bargain beads, but I'm not one to pass up a sale! ;-)

I hope you all had an enjoyable day of tatting. I know I did!

2 comments:

  1. Happy international tatting day,
    Yes I did tat, yes I did eat some chocolate but I never went out to tat, I have a bit of a cold.
    More beautiful ice drops, Doing another one of your patterns at the moment,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you ice drops and soon will show you something else that I thought of 🐥💟🐥

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!