Saturday, September 30, 2017

Another day, another Ice Drop... or two!


Today I decided to use stacked beads instead of picots... just a touch of bling!


Once again, I've tatted a matching pendant. I put two of my newest shuttles in the picture just to prove that I do use the beautiful shuttles I purchase. 😁


Our soybeans were harvested today, and for the first time in more than 20 years, I thought to take before and after pictures.


One of the things I love about living in the country is seeing the changes in the fields with each season. I do love the fall!

3 comments:

  1. I love the stacked beads - they look so neat while adding bling. It IS nice to be in the country - I love watching the seasons change in my backyard too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your phase stacked beads, beautiful ice drop.
    I love Spring watching the new growth, Autumn to me is colourful but means the cold winter is coming and the dark days/nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shuttles next to a fabulous Ice Drop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!